- Do You Need Debt Relief?
- Are You Robbing Peter to Pay Paul?
- Repossession, Foreclosure, or I.R.S. Problems?
- Being Harassed by Calls from Unpaid Medical Bills?
- Hassled by Telephone Calls from Credit Card Creditors?
General Bankruptcy Information
- Chapter 13
- Five Steps to Rebuild Your Credit
- Foreclosure Defense
- Foreclosure Defense
- Bankruptcy, Your Property & Wealth
- Real Estate and Bankruptcy
- Florida Foreclosure Laws
- Mortgage Modifications and Foreclosure Scams
- Bankruptcy and Short Sales
- Short Sales and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Fighting Foreclosure
- Florida Deficiency Judgments
- Short Sales
- Strategic Abandonment
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Cash for Keys
- Mortgage Modifications in Bankruptcy
- What Bankruptcy Stops/Automatic Stay
- Types of Debt in Florida
Testimonials | What Our Clients Say
Excellent Customer Service & Very Professional
"The service we received was fantastic all the way from Ric who was very knowledgeable and professional to Ashleigh Bernard-Vega. She was very responsive to our needs and had a great positive attitude during our experience. I would highly recommend their services to all of my friends and family and I actually already have done that!"
- Robyn A
"Extremely professional, caring, efficient. Ashleigh and Robert handled my case like pros. Always felt safe and secure knowing my life was is their hands."
- Tina W
"We filed for Bankruptcy with another attorney almost a year ago and it was a rocky experience with us having to leave mid-stream and them filing wrong papers on our behalf. However since that time, we've been working with a wonderful lady Ashleigh, who is very thorough, follow-through and friendly. All of which make a bad experience to deal with much better and able to deal with. If you are looking for a firm to assist you in this type of issue, they will do a great job and if you get the pleasure to deal with Ashleigh, you will have a good experience. Sincerely a current client."
- Lori G
My Saving Grace
"When I found the Debt Relief Legal Group, I was a month away from losing my house. They took the time to explain all the steps to me and were professional and courteous every step of the way. I was able to stop my foreclosure in time. Even though I'm still going through the steps, I have had nothing but professional service, comfort and assurance that it will all be ok. Their honesty and ethical practice from the Attorneys to the receptionist has been more than I can ask for."
- Silvia R